Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trader Joe's Powerberries Review

I figured my first review should be on a product I loved from the first bite :) These are called "Powerberries," and they're real fruit juice pieces inside of a shiny little round ball of dark chocolate. They're perfectly bite sized, juicy and creamy, and completely addictive. Most of my friends agree that they love Powerberries (my friend that encouraged me to start this blog thinks they're okay) but I haven't met anyone yet who doesn't like them at all! 

I found a product similar to these under the brand Brookside where the treats include dark chocolate covered acai blueberry and dark chocolate covered pomegranate fruit juice pieces. These are sold at Costco so they're more cost effective, but they aren't as good as the Powerberries. These tend to be slightly bulkier and not as juicy, so the Powerberries still win out. A small bag of these is around $3-4, so they're a well-priced treat for the week! Comment below if you've had them before and love them or if you're looking to try them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment