Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here We Go...

A friend suggested that I start a blog reviewing Trader Joe's products because its the one grocery store I go to (like clockwork) every Sunday afternoon to get all my groceries at. I've been doing this for two years now- ever since I moved to Missouri for school.Through these past two years, I've tried a lot of the products and produce that Trader Joe's has to offer, both the good and the bad. I thought the blog would be fun for my personal records to remember what I like and didn't like, but also figured that it would be helpful to others who shop at Trader Joe's.I also wanted to include the quick and easy recipes that I come up with because most people or students don't have the time to make elaborate meals!
With that being said, welcome to my blog! You can comment any of the posts with questions or comments to help me refine and improve this blog. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment