Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review: Trader Joe's Movie Theater Popcorn

This is my fourth post today :) I have so many reviews to put out! This is reviewing the Movie Theater Popcorn which is said (on the bag) to be "buttery popcorn perfect for movie night or anytime!"
I'll tell you right now, I was disappointed by the popcorn. It is neither buttery nor flavorful, nor is it perfect. I didn't have that high of hopes for the popcorn, but I was still disappointed.
Although it is only $1.99, you're better off spending that money on the AMAZING Coconut Chips that TJ's just started selling (it was even sold out this Sunday when I went to buy it =[, I checked the shelf twice out of sad disbelief). Those are a much smaller bag but far more worth the money. If you're desperate for some popcorn, I did enjoy the White Cheddar popcorn in the orange striped bag. It had the buttery, flavorful texture you want in popcorn!

All in all, I say save your time and money and get a better treat from Trader Joe's!

No comments:

Post a Comment