Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: Roasted Coconut Chips

I write this review while in the midst of eating the product under review. I can’t get enough! These are the Roasted Coconut Chips (aka manna from Trader Joe’s heaven) that you can buy in a cute white and brown pouch for $1.99.
These chips are small, thin, crunchy flakes of goodness. The thicker the flake, the more juice it brings with it. I’ve never been a fan of coconut and I can’t say I even enjoy Trader Joe’s Coconut Milk (unsweetened), but these are amazing. So amazing that every week, I find these sold out at my local TJs. Last week, I was fortunate enough to find two bags left…so naturally I bought both bags because with these, you never know when they’ll be back in stock.
These chips are delicious, decently healthy, and completely worth buying. They’re marketed to be great salad or ice cream toppers, but honestly I enjoy them just by themselves. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment