Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Candy Cane Joe-Joe's (!!!)

I'm excited about these cookies because: 1. I love Christmas and all things holiday related 2. These are delicious 3. They remind me of Thin Mints
What I love about these cookies: They don't taste at all like Oreos, they taste like the Girl Scouts Thin Mints (did you know that I was a Girl Scout for 7 years?!)! They leave a refreshing minty taste in your mouth and have fun packaging too!
What I don't love but don't hate: The small peppermint pieces inside the cookie filling. The pieces are pretty small, but you can feel a slight crunch from them as you eat the cookie. I would prefer a smooth cookie filling, but I know many people like a little extra crunch, so it's fine by me!
Either way, I suggest you try them. They are a seasonal treat, delicious, and very affordable. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment