Wednesday, November 28, 2012

An Apple for Your Thoughts

It can be overwhelming to walk into a store (namely Trader Joe's) and see so many different fruits and apples to choose from. Maybe you love apples, maybe you don't but want to eat healthier (an apple a day keeps the doctor away!). Either way, there are many apples to choose from, so I thought I'd tell you about my favorite apple in the possibility that it could make your choice a little easier :)
I always go for the organic Fuji apples. I like Fuji apples for the crunch and the sweetness. They're juicy, sometimes you even have to be careful cutting in to them because of how much juice is trapped inside, but they're delicious! I get organic to avoid the pesticides and chemicals that non-organic fruits and veggies have coated and absorbed in themselves. I've tried the Pink Lady and Gala apples at TJ's and still prefer the Fuji over both. The Pink Lady ones were more on the sour side while the Gala felt like a less-delicious version of the Fuji. Either way, eat apples! They're very good for you! I've also heard that biting into an apple, skin and all, whitens your teeth :) win-win. Happy Apple Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment